Search engine optimization (SEO)
The best SEO technique
is to create a great
site — one that is interesting, is a good
resource and has good tools...
An effective site is one you want to visit again and share.
Please contact us for a report on how your website is performing in search engines and for ideas to make your site more effective.
The strategies employed to make your website accessible to search engines
- The architecture of a website is very important in regard to how effectively it can be found in search engines. Two sites can look identical, but depending on how they were set up, one will perform and one won't. Effective naming, linking and coding can make a big difference in regard to search engine accessibility.
- In regards to mobile search results, responsive or mobile sites are important to obtain better ranking on mobile devices.
- User experience is important! Ensure your site is easy to use and works on different devices. Navigation must be clear with contact information prominently displayed. Provide good meaningful content in manageable amounts. Make your content engaging.
- Use your keywords effectively to inform users about your products and/or services and search engines about your content. Use your keywords in all of the key locations in the coding behind your pages.
- Keep your website up to date.
- Use social media and online directories and resources effectively.